The Top 10 Boommvox B-to-B Blog Posts of 2013
As 2013 comes to a close, we’re taking a look back at our 10 most read blog posts during the past year. Our blogs about social media drew the most reader interest, with our B-to-B Facebook 101 and B-to-B Twitter 101 posts accounting for half of the year’s top posts. Readers also enjoyed our blogs about email marketing, sales cycle marketing strategies and SEO strategies. Read on for tips and best practices that you can use as part of your 2014 marketing plans.
- B-to-B Facebook 101: How to Create a Page that Generates Leads: Whether you’re new to Facebook, or have a business page that could use some help, this post will help you create an effective B-to-B Facebook business page to generates sales leads.
- B-to-B Facebook 101: How to Interact with Other Users: To receive the maximum marketing benefit on Facebook, you need other users to “like” and share the content you post there. This post explains how to interact with other Facebook users to promote your company.
- B-to-B Facebook 101: How to Engage Followers with Great Status Updates: Sharing content is the primary purpose of a business page. Read this post to learn how your company can build engagement on Facebook by creating interesting status updates.
- B-to-B Email Marketing: Creating Emails with Killer Clickthrough Rates: Emails with high clickthrough rates have a special mix of components that are irresistible to readers, including a compelling subject line that inspires readers to take action.
- B-to-B Facebook 101: How to Build an Audience for Your Business Page: To succeed on Facebook, you need fans who will share the information that your company posts there. This post explains how to build an audience for your business page.
- Analyze Your B-to-B Sales Cycle Marketing Strategies: B-to-B customers engage in relatively typical and predictable behaviors throughout the sales cycle. Learn how to use the discovery, rationalization and partner selection steps to enhance your next campaign’s customer relevancy.
- B-to-B Marketing Trends for 2013: This post rounded up predictions from a wide-ranging group of top industry thought leaders to help you understand developments that could significantly affect your marketing strategy. Check out this post to see how many of them came true this year.
- B-to-B Twitter 101: How to Get Your Company Started on Twitter: Whether you want to generate new sales leads or get more business from your current customers, Twitter can help you reach your marketing goals. Read this post to learn how to get your company started on Twitter.
- B-to-B Internet Marketing: How to Create a Keyword Strategy: More buyers are finding businesses online through search engines. Find out how your company can take advantage of this trend by optimizing your website around the keywords that customers are using to find you online.
- Why Google+ is a Must for B-to-B Blog Authors and SEO: Verified search results that feature an author’s photo are generating higher clickthrough rates – and Google is planning to give them higher rankings. Learn how to receive these types of SEO benefits by using Google+ to set up Google Authorship.
We hope you enjoyed reading our b-to-b blog this year, and will continue to do so in 2014. If there are any marketing or communications topics that you would like us to cover in the coming year, please leave a comment below to let us know.