B2B Digital Marketing Means Incoming Business
That’s where inbound marketing comes in. Inbound marketing techniques provide an organizing principle to create clarity in your marketing communications, as well as content relevancy and value, which is essential in getting – and keeping – customers’ attention throughout the sales cycle. Inbound marketing – the science of drawing customers to your brand by producing content customers value – compels customers through the sales funnel, yielding information that’s vital to their decision-making process, while generating highly qualified leads for your sales channel.
How Inbound Marketing Powers Results
- Get Found: At the top of the funnel, channels such as social media, blogging, SEO, digital advertising and PR promote content developed to attract customers.
- Engage: Inbound marketing nurtures leads through a logical, progressive sequence at the middle of the funnel using content that matches their information needs.
- Convert: Inbound marketing gauges a prospect’s readiness to buy – and delivers red-hot leads ready for your sales team at the bottom of the funnel.
- Close the Loop: By defining, measuring and refining your marketing performance through the sales conversion, you can develop best-practice B2B digital marketing approaches that your customers truly welcome.
Inbound Marketing Made Easy
- Search engine optimization
- Email lead nurturing
- Automated lead management
- Social media
- Landing page creation
- Dashboard and deep-dive analysis
- CRM integration